Thursday, December 1, 2011

Poison and Wine

Sorry I have forgotten to write a blog the last two weeks! This is for November 14. This week we read an interesting article by Elder Ballard about councils. I thought it was so interesting how most of the time we don't do the church council the right way. When I was on my mission we sat in a lot of ward council meetings and PEC. And some of them I felt really did do it like this but most of them did not. There was one meeting in particular I remember where the spirit was so strong and ideas were just flowing back and forth in the room it was so cool. From that experience I can see how it should go and that the spirit is what is going to help the most. I also had experiences where nothing really got accomplished and that meeting truly was a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment