Thursday, December 1, 2011

I feel Better


Happy Thanksgiving a week late! This is for last week. This week we discussed financial planning. Yikes! I must say I am the worst at it, and I have a severe shopping problem! I was so motivated to change that during class I actually planned out a budget. Even though I am not married at this time I know that it is important of getting into this habit of managing money. It hasn't worked perfect yet but I am becoming more aware of how much money I waste every day. I can see how money is a huge problem in marriages and is a big source of fighting. However it doesn't have to be. When we work together and try to plan things out, as well as save money, it can just become a way of life. I also liked the story that Alexandra told in class about buying a computer and how she could of got the really nice one, and her husband would of bought it, but they couldn't really afford it and he respected her more for walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment