Friday, October 28, 2011

Drop

This week in class we discussed a lot about marraige. I had never thought about how in the first year of marraige a lot of things are established. There are so many things you have to sort through in that first year it is so critical. I think that if you are more aware of this it will help your expectations to not be so high when you get married. It is also important to recognize that you may be setting patterns early in marraige that may be undesirable. However if you are aware of this than you can avoid this before it causes problem in the marriage. I also learned more about my family by doing the family systems project. In mine I compared my family to salsa and learned that we are all important to produce something fantastic. Without several of the ingredients it just wouldn't be the same. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment